Pages

Cody Robert Simpson ♥

>> Selasa, 13 Maret 2012

Hi guys.. Do you know Cody Simpson? Alright, you should’ve!
He’s young artist, singer and also songwritter. Full of tallented!
He’s just 15th same like me. But he was born at January, 11 1997 and me at April 6 1997. Just have lil diference. Lol! haha
He was inspired me with many lil thing that he did! At the first time I saw him on youtube, I think I’m fall in love with him.
I love his face, eyes, hair, body posture, style, songs, voice and everything about him.
I love when I saw he and Jake Thrupp (Cody’s bestfriend) took some photos. Because that’s look so dramatically. What an awesome guy! haha
Yeah, if I mention it will not be enough here. So that’s all about Cody Simpson. Ah ya, don’t forget to download his songs! I guarantee you will not be disappointed haha


Here !






0 komentar:

About this Blog

Blog ini aku bikin cuma untuk memenuhin ujian praktik TIK :D

Seguidores

    © Hello Cold World ~. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP