Pages

That's All ABout Me ♥

>> Selasa, 13 Maret 2012

Alright everyone, I'll tell you about myself..
Yep, I'm Putri. Everyday I go to school by my private vehicles. I studied nearly 3 years in the Batu International Middle School. So, I will soon graduate. Haha..

I love Allah, my family, I love my best friends, my school, my bag, my shoes, my clothes collection, my watch, and everything about myself. Though my life is not so special, but my mom always told me 'Thankful for God-given life to you.'
Well, everyday I prayed and thankful to God. I realized.. He was the one who knows what is the best for me



0 komentar:

About this Blog

Blog ini aku bikin cuma untuk memenuhin ujian praktik TIK :D

Seguidores

    © Hello Cold World ~. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP